[NA-Discuss] [At-Large] What ALAC said about new gTLDs in 2003

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Mar 30 23:37:25 UTC 2011

Antony, without commenting on the substance of the ALAC positions
then or now, I hardly think it is relevant to quote a 7 1/2 year old
INTERIM ALAC position from a time when:

- the INTERIM ALAC had only been formed earlier in 2003;
- it was composed largely (10 out of 15) of members appointed by the Board;
- the NomCom appointed members had been in place for only a few
months and some may not even have attended the only intervening ICANN
meeting that started 6 days after their appointment.

Alan