[NA-Discuss] Call for comments on NTIA NOI for the IANA functions - deadline 23 March

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Tue Mar 22 23:28:04 UTC 2011

Danny,

I don't know why but I have problems with Nominet's slides ... same
issue in HSTLD when Nominet attempted to show the cost to implement
the controls. If you can save, or summarize, whatever it is that
Nominet's comments refer to, and send that, I'll have a bit more clue.

I'm not aware of a contract mod, but looking at the "unfortunate" and
"community not advised" pages concerning ep.net (Bill Manning) I'm not
feeling all warm and fuzzy about not knowing about whether a contract
mod has or hasn't taken place on a policy issue out for public comment.

Eric