[NA-Discuss] Comment on GAC Scorecard (10.1)

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Fri Mar 18 13:34:19 UTC 2011

ICANN as a lender, or a loan guarantor, is an interesting idea. If
someone in NARALO has experience in setting up a
rule-maker-with-lending-authority (yesterday I encountered a quip that
previously $CORP was an auto maker that made loans to dealers and
buyers, and now $CORP is a bank that makes cars), it would be good to
put something together that ICANN legal can start to soak up.

Eric