[NA-Discuss] Fwd: ICANN is looking for qualified qualified people to, fill leadership positions within its organization - Deadline is April, 2, 2011.

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Fri Mar 4 11:52:42 UTC 2011

Hi,

Was was told that Adam''s email had not made it to the list.

So my responding to just a little piece of it did not really work to show the full extent of his massacre of my email

I tend to be minimalist about what I include in my replies so I will have a lower word count on any Narten monitored lists - don't remember if this is such a list.

This is the entire message I responded to;

Begin forwarded message: