[NA-Discuss] Decertification of an ALS

Houle Louis Louis.Houle at oricom.ca
Wed Jun 15 23:35:36 UTC 2011

Salut Alan and all of you,

Concerning rule 16, I just want to add that more participation would be
great. Sometimes, it's not possible in context. Days are only 25 hours,
and there's only 8 days a week ;-) . Missing time is not a lack of
interest. This doesn't mean that «non-participating» member are
«inactive» and that they don't follow this thread weekly.

Louis Houle
Président
La Société Internet du Québec (ISOC Québec)
Louis.Houle at isocquebec.org