[NA-Discuss] Pre-registrations

Gordon Chillcott gordontc at look.ca
Tue Jun 14 17:38:51 UTC 2011

Just as a follow-on to this topic, there is a promotional e-mail going
around from Network Solutions.   One of the "Hot Deals" this message
promotes is preregistration of "your .XXX".

In the text on the descriptive page is the statement that:

"Whether, you are associated with the Adult Industry or you are an
intellectual property or trademark holder interested in protecting your
brand, now is the time to pre-register for your .XXX domain name."

One wonders what expectations are raised by this . . .

Gordon