[NA-Discuss] REMINDER: NARALO TELECONFERENCE - Monday, 13 June 19:00 UTC

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Fri Jun 10 21:11:56 UTC 2011

Should a call next week be impossible, doing a NARALO call during the
Singapore meeting is difficult but not impossible.

   - 10pm in Singapore is 10am EDT, 7am PDT and a near-impossible 4am in
   Hawaii

   - 8am in SIngapore is 8pmEDT, 5pmPDT and 2pm in Hawaii.

It may be near-impossible for me to make a Monday morning call, but I'll do
my best to attend.

- Evan

Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada
Em: evan at telly dot org