[NA-Discuss] REMINDER: NARALO TELECONFERENCE - Monday, 13 June 19:00 UTC

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 10 16:51:05 UTC 2011

That's much appreciated, Eric. I think Darlene is going to take notes off the recording, at Seth Greene's suggestion.

Yesterday afternoon was bad in New York. A number of people around my community still don't have power back. There are more storms on the way today, I think, but tomorrow the temperature is supposed to drop to 67 (!)