[NA-Discuss] Please consider my nomination to the NARALO ALAC Election

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Jul 27 06:17:05 UTC 2011

Darlene,

On 26/07/2011 19:18, Thompson, Darlene wrote :
> Eduardo, I am also very confused by the new timings quoted in the attached link.  On July 10, Adam Peake sent an e-mail to the Secretariats list which I subsequently forwarded to this list stating that we had until Aug. 15 to send our choices for delegates to the NomCom.  Why has this time-line been tightened up without notice to the regions - or am I muddling things up again?

That's because August 15th is the last date at which Adam Peake, NomCom
Chair, should receive the nominations. The nominations should *not* come
to him directly from the RALOs.
The RALOs forward the nomination(s) for their region to the ALAC and the
ALAC will decide whom to send. That process takes time.

Kind regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD