[NA-Discuss] FW: [Secretariat] At Large delegates to the 2012 Nominating Committee

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Wed Jul 13 16:38:14 UTC 2011

I nominate Glenn McKnight of the NARALO ALS, FBSC.
He has indicated a willingness to stand for the position, and understands
the requirements.
I have worked with Glenn in a professional capacity before and I believe he
would make an excellent appointment to the NomComm.

- Evan

Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada
Em: evan at telly dot org
Sk: evanleibovitch