[NA-Discuss] Draft ALAC WHOIS Statement

Danny Younger dannyyounger at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 03:21:59 UTC 2011

We need to discuss the new philosophical approach to Compliance put forth in the draft "ALAC Statement on WHOIS Policy Review Team Discussion Paper" prepared by Carlton Samuels at https://community.icann.org/display/alacpolicydev/ALAC+Statement+on+WHOIS+Policy+Review+Team+--+Discussion+Paper (as it most certainly does not reflect the views of the broad At-Large Community).   I have sent through my initial comments, as has John Levine on behalf of CAUCE.   I would appreciate hearing other North American perspectives.