[NA-Discuss] quora

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Jul 7 17:27:00 UTC 2011

Eric,

I'm slowly clearing my email backlog.

On 24/06/2011 07:04, ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net wrote :
> Just what policy areas are you intrested in? My son likes to video and
> I've been carrying a flip camera with me all week. If I knew what you
> or anyone wanted to see the video from (delayed until I get home for
> b/w reasons if nothing else) I'd have turned the camera on.

The concept of having cameras for remote participants to see the room is
one which I completely support.
It is in use a IGF meetings. It is in use at many other conferences but
sadly not in At-Large meetings.
As a community which relies on the voice of Internet users worldwide,
the majority of whom are unable to travel to an ICANN meeting in person,
is video/webcam/streaming something which you think we should be asking
for, in the near future?
Kind regards,

Olivier

--