[NA-Discuss] [ALAC-Internal] Draft FY 12 Community Travel Support Guidelines

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 5 03:40:32 UTC 2011

Same here...I was in the room as well as were lots of others who couldn't vote.

Also, people did file their meeting reports, but in some cases posted them to the skype chat, like me. Couldn't get the new wiki to accept my login or send me a new one, so I posted my meeting reports in the chat. They are more immediate, useful and interactive that way anyway.

I will suggest to Danny that he join Skype chat as well.