[NA-Discuss] consumer constituency charter rewrite doc

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 17 21:22:20 UTC 2011

Technically I think it's actually up to Avri to send this out to the NCSG, but it's not particularly controversial and I see no reason not to share it. Not to mention that there are several members of NA RALO who were integral to the formation of the consituency in the first place (Attached).

Any and all comments welcome. If you don't like attachments, I just posted after the call the full text in the comments section of the agenda page where Marc asked about it.

Beau