[NA-Discuss] FW: Our ALS logo

Thompson, Darlene DThompson1 at GOV.NU.CA
Tue Feb 8 17:27:51 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Check out Eduardo's e-mail below.  If you could send me your organization's logo, we would appreciate it!

Thanks a bunch!

Darlene A. Thompson
CAP Administrator
N-CAP/Department of Education
P.O. Box 1000, Station 910
Iqaluit, NU  X0A 0H0
Phone:  (867) 975-5631
Fax:  (867) 979-5610
dthompson at gov.nu.ca
From: Eduardo Diaz [eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2011 9:41 AM
To: Thompson, Darlene
Subject: Our ALS logo

Darlene:

Since you are collecting the ALS's fact sheet (thank you so much) I want to ask you for a favor -  can ask all of us to send you their respective organization's logo? This will help me put together the banner for the activity. By the way, is there a NARALO official logo?

Here is ours.

-ed
--
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.