[NA-Discuss] Bottom Up Action Procedure - Take 2

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 19:29:50 UTC 2011

See below:

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 2:59 PM, Thompson, Darlene <DThompson1 at gov.nu.ca>wrote:

> OK, I have tried to incorporate all of the comments but still keep this
> simple and flexible.  Again, comments are actively encouraged!
>

> 1.       NARALO has a discussion on its mailing list and/or telephone
> conferences about a policy position it wishes the ALAC to advance.
>
> 2.       Once consensus is achieved according to the NARALO Operating
> Procedures, the NARALO Chair sends a request to the Chair of the ALAC
> clearly stating our intentions and a specific request (What do we want them
> to do?).

Once consensus is achieved according to the NARALO Operating Procedures, the
NARALO Chair sends a request to the Chair of the ALAC clearly stating our
intentions and a specific request according to what the NARALO group decided
as part of its consensus (or something similar to this).

> 3.       A person or people from NARALO will be designated as the ALAC
> liaison for the specific issue and it will be their responsibility to
> request that the matter be given a place on the ALAC agenda.  This person or
> people will then present the matter to the ALAC during their regularly
> scheduled conference call.
>
> 4.       The liaison will then report back to the group.
>
> How does this one sound?

> ᑕᓕᓐ ᑕᒻᓴᓐ
> ᓄᓇᓕᖕᓂ ᖃᕆᓴᐅᔭᕐᕕᒋᔭᐅᔪᓐᓇᕐᑐᓄᑦ ᑎᑎᕋᖅᑎ
> ᑮᓇᐅᔭᓕᕆᓂᕐᒧᑦ ᐊᐅᓚᑦᑎᔨᒃᑯᑦ ᐱᔨᑦᑎᕋᖅᕕᖓᑦ
> ᐃᓕᓐᓂᐊᕐᓂᓕᕆᔨᒃᑯᑦ
> ᓄᓇᕗᑦ ᒐᕙᒪᖓᑦ
> ᑎᑎᖅᑲᓂᐊᕐᕕᖓ 1000, ᐊᓪᓚᕝᕕᖓ 910
> ᐃᖃᓗᐃᑦ, ᓄᓇᕗᑦ
> dthompson at gov.nu.ca
> ᐅᖄᓚᐅᑎ: 867 975-5631
> ᓱᑲᑦᑐᒃᑰᕈᑎ: 867 975-5610
>

> Taliin Taamsan
> Nunalingni
> Qaritauyani Atuqtauningitnun Titiraqtia Nunavut Kavamangat
> Titiraqarvia 1000,
> Nayugaa 910
> Iqaluit, Nunavut
> dthompson at gov.nu.ca
> Hivayautik : 867 975-5631
> Kayumiktuk : 867 975-5610
>
> Darlene Thompson
> Community Access Program Administrator
> Corporate Services Division
> Department of Education
> Government of Nunavut
> PO Box 1000, Station 910
> Iqaluit, Nunavut, X0A 0H0
> dthompson at gov.nu.ca
> Ph:   867 975-5631
> Fax: 867 975-5610
>
> Darlene Thompson
> Administratrice du programme d’accès communautaire
> Division des services ministériels
> Ministère de l’Éducation
> Gouvernement du Nunavut
> Case postale 1000, Succursale 910
> Iqaluit Nunavut, X0A 0H0
> dthompson at gov.nu.ca
> Tél. : 867 975-5631
> Téléc. : 867 975-5610

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only
for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If
you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail, and delete the original message.