[NA-Discuss] Well written article on the .jobs breach notice

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Tue Apr 26 22:56:05 UTC 2011

Danny,

Thanks. That's not the {spam, ...} profile of the repurposed .biz, or
the {spam, porn, ...} profile of the repurposed .travel, nor is it the
defensive registration exploitive registry operators pursue during
Sunrise, as repurposing is year(s) after the Sunrise exploit.

I just don't yet see the core of the scheme that has control of this
registry, and that corporation legal has been noticing, and also
extending.

I'll have to look at their monthlies and ask for zone file access,
later this week.

Eric