[NA-Discuss] Nominating Committee application period ended yesterday (April 4, 2011).

Jean Armour Polly mom at netmom.com
Wed Apr 6 15:10:19 UTC 2011

Some if not many would say that the ICANN staff  juggernaut has its
own agenda, and as such, the at large movement is something to be
tolerated but otherwise ignored and rolled over. It is something like
that game Katamara Damacy.

 From the wikipedia entry http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katamari_Damacy:
"The game's plot concerns a diminutive prince on a mission to rebuild
the stars, constellations, and Moon, which were accidentally
destroyed by his father, the King of All Cosmos. This is achieved by
rolling a magical, highly adhesive ball called a katamari around
various locations, collecting increasingly larger objects, ranging
from thumbtacks to people to mountains, until the ball has grown
great enough to become a star. Katamari Damacy's story, characters,
and settings are bizarre and heavily stylized, rarely attempting any
resemblance of realism...."