[NA-Discuss] On the cost of application, and Joint Application Support related

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Mon Apr 4 16:50:42 UTC 2011

Evan,

1. If you can, find a way to write interlinear comments that retain
the attributions.

2. I described an exchange of notes on another ALAC list.

3. At no time, other than to refer to Patrick as the initial drafter
of a document developed on that other ALAC list, did I suggest that
the view I characterized as harmful to applicants came from that
particular contributor to that draft. As small as the number of
contributors are to that list, and it is quite small, that number is
in excess of two (2).

If you could refrain from confusing issues with your highly developed
sense of email politess, that would at least not remove information
from the mailing list as a means of communications. Anyone reading
your contribution to this subject would conclude that Patrick and I
disagree on something fundamental, which I think will surprise Patrick
as much as it surprises me.

Eric