[NA-Discuss] The TLD-less NYC

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Sun Apr 3 23:04:52 UTC 2011

Hi,

And there you touch upon the reason I have always guessed the GNSO Contracted parties have for not being in favor of the JASWG and its recommendations.  It has always been a logical conclusion of lowering the prices for one  set of applications in the case where we don't find a reasonable explanation for why ICANN does not need to rake in as much excess funds, i.e. a non-profit's profit, as it currently intends to rake in.

a.