[NA-Discuss] Fwd: Edits and comments to NARALO/ALAC position statement on GAC scorecard

Richard Tindal richardtindal at me.com
Fri Apr 1 17:44:27 UTC 2011

they're typically not as meaningful or relevant as a new TLD that reflects the consumer's affiliation

if i have a shoe store I prefer richards.shoes  over richardsshoes.tm

its an example of Antony's Aunt Mille comment.   The fact that people aren't eating her 12 year old pudding doesn't mean they're not hungry