[NA-Discuss] Fwd: ALAC BoD Candidates

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Sun Oct 31 17:47:55 UTC 2010

To the members of NARALO:

I sent the message below to Evan and he recommended I make my appeal directly to the list.  My membership in NARALO is based on membership in ISOC-NY.

I, therefore, ask this RALAO directly to consider endorsing me as a petition candidate to the ICANN BoD list.  I believe that I offer an alternative to the candidates already on that list and that I would represent a strong position in favor of the interests of Internet users.

As I mention below, I am available to answer any questions you might have.

Thanks

a.

Begin forwarded message: