[NA-Discuss] Danny Younger's new blog

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 19 17:05:35 UTC 2010

at least, I think it's new:

http://icannology.blogspot.com

Anybody been reading it? It's pretty good. Kind of the perfect format for Danny.

By the way, I'm shooting my mouth off about ICANN over at ThinkerNet -- please feel free to jump in and argue, disagree, etc.

http://www.internetevolution.com/messages.asp?piddl_msgthreadid=234762&piddl_msgid=292055#msg_292055