[NA-Discuss] WTF?

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 12 10:57:49 UTC 2010

   no problem, I just didn't really understand the wording ... and if the goal
   is to better administer the process now, great, that's what I voted for. We
   should just help whoever takes up the position in the future to try to
   develop a mechanism for communicating with the unaffiliated people. I know
   that  Matthias  and Darlene and others were working on that, and I was
   supposed to help but didn't, so, onward to better representation for us
   unaffiiliateds...