[NA-Discuss] REMINDER: NARALO TELECONFERENCE - Monday, 11 October 2010 @ 19:00 UTC

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Oct 7 17:37:19 UTC 2010

Dear All,

Apologies for the scheduling of the NARALO monthly meeting on Canadian
Thanksgiving. The call has now been re-scheduled for Monday, 18 October.
Updated details will be sent shortly.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff