[NA-Discuss] Request to have a Fast Track PDP initiated

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Nov 30 04:45:05 UTC 2010

Danny,

I have taken the liberty of forwarding your message to the at
<at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org> list, as I think that the issue
has far wider impact than just North America.

I will respond to it there.

For those not on that list, self-subscription and the archives are
available at https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/at-large.

Alan