[NA-Discuss] FW: Fwd: ALAC BoD Candidates

Bob Bruen naralo at coldrain.net
Thu Nov 4 20:27:24 UTC 2010

Hi Darlene,

No apology necessary. I was not as clear as I intended, my fault. The real
clarification was for the confusion of Garth and myself.

The target statement was a general statement, nothing to do with this
situation, unless the committee feels like they are a target :) I did not
feel like a target at all.

I was trying to convey the general idea that I believe anyone making
decisions should be able to handle questions about what they did and not
become oversensitive. Questioning is not criticism.

               --bob