[NA-Discuss] Funded Workshop Proposal

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Thu Dec 9 13:10:28 UTC 2010

Hi Danny,

This is all extremely useful. However I don't think it's appropriate to keep
this within the region. For us to be effective in moving this worward as
advice (to both polcy and implementation) it needs to be brought to the
wider, global forum of At-Large. There is nothing in the propoal that is
limited in scope to North America.

As I hope you are aware, ALAC has already take taken an official (and
unanimously endorsed) position that the current Applicant Guidebook is
unacceptable and against the public good. As such, an opportunity to address
deficiencies is both welcome an appropriate IMO.

- Evan