[NA-Discuss] Two Years later, Dozens of Registrars Still in the Shadows

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Dec 7 20:26:32 UTC 2010

Hi Garth,

Compliance staff have sent the following information on DotAlliance:

**

According to our records,  DotAlliance is an ICANN-accredited registrar. See
below:

DotAlliance Inc.

Registrar IANA ID

1249

Registrar Corporation Type

Canada Corporation

RAA Version

2009

Accreditation Date

2009-07-01

Accreditation Expiration Date

2014-06-30

URL

www.dotalliance.com
<https://connect.icann.org/,DanaInfo=www.dotalliance.com+>

It appears that they only have their email addresses posted on their website
but not postal address so they are deemed non-compliant.

**

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon,

ICANN At-Large Staff