[NA-Discuss] On the exchange of notes between Peter and Heather -- city names

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Wed Dec 1 22:52:07 UTC 2010

Dear North American Regional At Large Colleagues,

I've prepared a personal comment, reflecting my thoughts on the issue
of city names, and sent it to Board Chair Peter Dengate-Thrush and GAC
Interim Chair Heather Dryden. It is attached.

As a reminder, the public comments period for the current version of
the DAG closes on December 10th, at 7am Eastern, 4am Pacific, just
before the Friday Board meeting that week.

Eric Brunner-Williams
Ithaca, New York