[LAC-Discuss] Congratulations

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Aug 22 18:16:23 UTC 2011

Dear Jose,

All of us on the At-Large staff would like to offer you our sincere, if somewhat belated, congratulations on your election as the new LACRALO Chair.  We look forward to working closely with you and Dev to meet LACRALO's goals.

You've now been added to all relevant LACRALO and At-Large mailing lists and have been sent your Confluence password.  Please let us know if you notice any problems with either.

Again, congratulations and best of luck in your new position.  If you haven't already, you'll no doubt be hearing from each of us shortly about various matters.

Regards,
Heidi Ullrich, Seth Greene, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber-White, and Marilyn Vernon
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org