[lac-discuss-es] [lac-discuss-en] LAC Strategy for Outreach and Engagement

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Tue Jun 27 16:43:11 UTC 2023

Hi,

what Alberto - with support from Carlos - has outlined, added to the previous comments, amounts to dereliction of duty. If true, this would apply now both to the formal aspects and to the continuing shortcoming in terms of producing policy development. If so, compliance  with both the formal and the substantive duties is not being achieved.

Let's make a clear-headed assessment and seek a way forward with the upcoming elected officials.

Alejandro Pisanty