[lac-discuss-es] [lac-discuss-en] NOMINATION ACCEPTANACE RECEIVED / ACEPTACIÓN NOMINACION SECRETARIA ASAMBLEA GENERAL LACRALO 2023

claudia.ruiz at icann.org claudia.ruiz at icann.org
Mon Feb 13 18:38:34 UTC 2023

[[-- Sorry, this message could not be translated. --]]

    Dear Sylvia,

    Your nomination acceptance has been noted.

    Thank you.
    Kind regards,
    Claudia Ruiz

    On 2/13/23, 7:40 AM, "lac-discuss-en on behalf of sylvia en internautabrasil.org" <lac-discuss-en-bounces en atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of sylvia en internautabrasil.org> wrote:

        [[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

        Dear region

         I was talking with Humberto about the massive support received from the region
         before the nomination of Sergio Salinas to be the president and
         Secretary of the General Assembly.

         That support and recognition is the most important thing for us; and that's why
         that we gladly accept "the job" and trust to do it according to the
         everyone's expectations.

         Thanks a lot for the trust!

         We are sure that with everyone's work we will have a productive AG

         Sylvia Herlein Leite
        ________________________________

        Dear region

        I was talking with Humberto about the massive support received from the
        region for the nomination of Sergio Salinas to be the president and
        secretary of the General Assembly.

        That support and recognition is the most important thing for us; and that is
        why, with pleasure we accept "the job" and we trust to do it according to
        the expectations of all.

        Thank you very much for the confidence!

        We are sure that with the work of all we will have a productive GA

        Sylvia Herlein Leite

        lac-discuss-en en atlarge-lists.icann.org
        https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-en__;!!PtGJab4!9IhiAsfZvd965uKchzeceOfusbXKuxrqP2Eh4S89KoLRp4W_sgVk29pB5tTX7_96Iz0IACvhrJH1EitJyIKWZUZqM3Zo4nNw$ [atlarge-lists[.]icann[.]org]

    lac-discuss-en en atlarge-lists.icann.org
    https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-en__;!!PtGJab4!5OA3a7wh6UdxTBnLbf3nxn3fKY6Oini5ZgWDpUQLLMI2nYKWGU05qOfk3WKBZtcd7wug1F1oBsMGWcWWU1f2Pf2-iZRuaQo$ [atlarge-lists[.]icann[.]org]

    lac-discuss-es en atlarge-lists.icann.org
    https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es__;!!PtGJab4!5OA3a7wh6UdxTBnLbf3nxn3fKY6Oini5ZgWDpUQLLMI2nYKWGU05qOfk3WKBZtcd7wug1F1oBsMGWcWWU1f2Pf2-BdnO4Cg$ [atlarge-lists[.]icann[.]org]

    https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.lacralo.org__;!!PtGJab4!5OA3a7wh6UdxTBnLbf3nxn3fKY6Oini5ZgWDpUQLLMI2nYKWGU05qOfk3WKBZtcd7wug1F1oBsMGWcWWU1f2Pf2-mV2e_a4$ [lacralo[.]org]