[lac-discuss-es] declaración Marby ICANN

Alejandro Pisanty apisanty at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:39:40 UTC 2022

Hola,

sugiero empezar con este texto de Göran Marby:

"In our role as the technical coordinator of unique identifiers for the
Internet, we take actions to ensure that the workings of the Internet are
not politicized, and we have no sanction-levying authority. Essentially,
ICANN has been built to
ensure that the Internet works, not for its coordination role to be used to
stop it from working.
As you know, the Internet is a decentralized system. No one actor has the
ability to control it or
shut it down."

https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/correspondence/marby-to-fedorov-02mar22-en.pdf

Atentamente,

Alejandro PIsanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Facultad de Química UNAM
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
+525541444475
Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn,
http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614