[lac-discuss-es] about FY 12

sylvia en internautabrasil.org sylvia en internautabrasil.org
Mar Jun 21 06:16:07 UTC 2011

Dear Juan

I was thinking about the information you presented on Sunday about the
budget. As you know the limit of 6 ALS members for a GA is quite a problem
for us.

In order to be able to start thinking about alternative solutions that may
be acceptable to ICANN, however, we need some more information.

How did the Budget team arrive at the number of 6 ALS representatives? Was
there a specific budget amount allowed for the GA? Were there financial
assumptions for a travel budget?  I would like to ask if it is possible to
know what was the process that you have used to reach that number.

If we have more information about the decision processes that led to the 6
ALS determination, we will be much better suited to develop alternative
options.

Regards,

Sylvia

Descrição: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil