[lac-discuss-en] RECORDED / Nominación Gerardo Martínez como miembro ALAC/ Nomination of Gerardo Martinez as ALAC member

Yesim Saglam yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Thu Apr 25 08:33:48 UTC 2024

Dear Gerardo,

Apologies as the hyperlinks didn't show up.

Your At-Large SOI page: https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=328532006

Conflict of Interest (EN): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0lq_B8pqcrxiRNkpq1gKD0Izqa0dvET-qTZMSszcekREwjQ/viewform

Conflict of Interest (ES): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHArO0hxUScQsRxnzo8OfDIjDYnYsp1FHk2CfyOxAHJejczA/viewform

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Sağlam

On 25.04.2024 11:31, "Yesim Saglam" <yesim.nazlar at icann.org> wrote:

    Dear Gerardo,

    Your nomination acceptance is recorded.

    As the next steps:

    1. Kindly update your At-Large SOI page
    2. Send a brief statement explaining why you believe you are a suitable candidate (Expression of Interest)
    3. Submit a Conflict of Interest form EN or ES

    Thank you.
    Kind Regards,
    Yeşim Sağlam