[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Declaracion de LACRALO sobre ICANN80 Travel roster

alberto at soto.net.ar alberto at soto.net.ar
Sat Apr 13 23:20:01 UTC 2024

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear, my observations.

 * In order to give my opinion, I request the sending of the lists sent by the
 president of ALAC, as cited in the first paragraph.
 * Likewise, I request the sending of the Pilot Policy cited in point
 1.
 * Also the sending of the metrics that were imposed, cited in the
 point 3. Both in its description and in the nominated list that reflects its
 imposition.
 * It is not clear the concept that relates to the diversity of the
 end users with our strength. This is in point 3.

 Finally, we cannot comment on the metrics since we do not know them,
 For that reason I am asking for their publication.

 Kind regards

 Alberto Soto