[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] CONSULTA A LA REGION: Pautas de revisión de similitud de cadenas

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 17:03:47 UTC 2024

Dear All,

Whilst the statement is sound, there is an error of the example given in
the second paragraph in the line

"Many commonly used word processing software products (for example
Microsoft Word and Apache Acrobat)..."

The correct software name is Adobe Acrobat

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society, https://ttcs.tt