[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? Q? Consensus_of_ratification = C3 = B3n_de? = =? Utf-8? Q? _la_Declaraci = C3 = B3n_RALO? =

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Thu Apr 6 15:51:08 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Utf-8? Q? Consensus_of_ratification = C3 = B3n_de? = =? Utf-8? Q? _la_Declaraci = C3 = B3n_RALO? =
 Desde: vanda at scartezini.org

 I have already supported but I reiterate my position for the support to this statement.
 Hugs to everyone from the South School of Internet Governance in Rio - is a must see. Very very good. 185 bacarios selected + 100 experts in 5 full days with 5 sessions per day. Very informative. Excellent.
 All these countries participating.
 Argentina

 Bolivia

 Brazil