[lac-discuss-en] ??????? Q = windows-1254 STAFF_UPDATE_Proceso_de_Mediaci = = q = windows-1254 _-_ F3n Acerca_de_LACRALO_Cuestiones-_Mediation_process -_ = = windows-1254 About_LACRALO_issues q =?????

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Mon May 23 04:27:22 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??????? Q = windows-1254 STAFF_UPDATE_Proceso_de_Mediaci = = q = windows-1254 _-_ F3n Acerca_de_LACRALO_Cuestiones-_Mediation_process -_ = = windows-1254 About_LACRALO_issues q =?????
 from: myaguero at msn.com

 Dear ICANN Staff,
 Thank you very much for esta update. It truly is Important to keep the LACRALO Community Informed about this Important issue.
 Regards,
 Humberto Carrasco - President LACRALO
 Maritza Aguero - Secretary LACRALO

 From: vanda at scartezini.org
 To: brainstreetceo at gmail.com; staff at atlarge.icann.org
 Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 14:22:06 +0000
 CC: lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-en] STAFF UPDATE Mediation Process - About issues- LACRALO LACRALO issues About Mediation process-

 Thank you for the explanation.

 Best to all
 Thank you for this explanacin.
 Hugs

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159 # 1004
 01311-200 Sao Paulo / SP Brazil
 Phone: + 55 11 3266-6253

 Mobile: + 55 11 98181-1464

 from:
<lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> On Behalf of Lance Hinds <brainstreetceo at gmail.com>

 Date: Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 9:26 PM

 To: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>

 Cc: &quot;lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org&quot; <lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org> &quot;Lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org&quot; <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>

 Noted With thanks.

 On Thursday, May 19, 2016, ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org> wrote:

 Dear All,

 Thank you for your message and your patience on this issue. As a staff, we hope you understand that we must be cautious to announce details of the Roadmap until LACRALO
 internal and external processes required estn at the point where we deem that the Roadmap process proceed as planned.

 As we announced in Marrakesh, ICANN staff staff is committed to supporting this process to regain confidence LACRALO. Since last year, we have entered into discussions
 with an internationally recognized mediator, bilingual in Spanish and English and his team, who are experts in negotiations with added value and confidence building. We are in final discussions to finalize a contract with this team.

 Internally, the staff has worked to obtain sufficient budgetary allocation within the FY17 budget for this extraordinary activity of LACRALO, which separate requiri
 funds originally intended for a General Assembly of LACRALO, for these activities. The official announcement of the results of FY17 Sern Special requests made shortly.

 At this time, we can give an overview of planned phases is currently involved in LACRALO Roadmap.

 The process to be implemented in two phases:

 Phase 1: Evaluation of topics / Design of Process and adaptation process

 This phase which will begin in a few weeks, including preparatory work, confidential interviews with representatives of the ALS selected by the mediators, followed
 by an analysis of the interviews. Sern products distribucina papers for all representatives of the ALS of LACRALO.

 Phase 2: Preparation, intervention and support

 Mediators They will have flexibility in the exact design of this phase, based on the results of Phase 1. However this phase include a classroom with a group identified Assembly
 by the mediators, the Assembly will be held in a place to be determined.

 The objective of these activities is to conclude with an implementation plan with specific actions which are expected pondrna LACRALO in a constructive way forward.

 Further information be provided soon

 Thank you very much!

 -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------

 ENGLISH

 Dear All,

 Thank you for your message and your patience Continuing on this issue. As staff, we hope you Understand That We must be prudent With announcing the details of the LACRALO Until Roadmap
 the required external and external Processes are at a stage Where we feel That the process will move forward as planned.

 As we Announced in Marrakesh, ICANN staff are Committed to the process of assisting LACRALO to regain trust. Since late last year, we Have Been Engaging in discussions With an Internationally
 respected, bilingual ES / EN mediator and his team are experts in WHO value-added Negotiations and trust-building.We are in Final Contract With This team discussions.

 Internally, staff worked to Obtain Have sufficient budget allocation Within the FY17 Budget for LACRALO This extraordinary activity, earmarking funds originally required Which Intended
 LACRALO General Assembly for a, for These activities. The official announcement of the results of the FY17 will be made Special Requests shortly.

 However, at this Time we are reliable to Provide You With an overview on the planned phases Currently Involved in the LACRALO Roadmap.

 The process will be Implemented in two phases:

 Phase 1: Issues Assessment / Process Design and Customization

 This phase, Which will begin in a few weeks, will include preparatory work, confidential Interviews with ALS LACRALO Representatives as selected by the Mediators followed by analysis of
 the interviews. The deliverable will be a briefing document for distribution to all LACRALO ALS Representatives.

 Phase 2: Preparation, Intervention and Support

 The Mediators will Have flexibility in the exact design of esta phase based on the results of Phase 1. However, it will include a face to face Assembly Trust-building with a selected core
 Identified by the Mediators group to be held in a location to be determined.

 The intent is for These activities to close up commercial With an Implementation Plan With Which specific actions are expected to Set LACRALO on a constructive path for the future.

 More information will be provided shortly.

 Thank you!

 Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine, Terri Agnew and Yeim Nazlar

 ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community

 E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org

 Website: atlarge.icann.org

 Facebook: facebook.com/icannatlarge

 Twitter: @ICANNAtLarge

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 On Mon May 9, 2016 at 11:46, Maritza Aguero Minano Y. <myaguero at msn.com

<mailto:myaguero at msn.com> &gt; I wrote:

 Dear members of ICANN staff,

 In March, 13 and after the meeting of Marrakech, announced the LACRALO

 Community mediation process will start.

 Last week, in an informal call, we asked about the status of this process and

 we were told that we were going to receive an update of it and, so far,

 ESTNA awaiting an answer.

 We are deeply concerned about this situation, since we have not received a

 adequate response to our request in order to inform the community LACRALO

 about the situation of the process and what are the next few steps.

 We are looking forward aor from you soon about this petition.

 Regards,

 Humberto Carrasco - Chair

 Maritza Aguero - Secretary

  _____

 For:
 lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org

<mailto:lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org>

 From:
 hcarrascob at gmail.com <mailto:hcarrascob at gmail.com>

 Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 15:00:05 -0300 the year

 Subject: [lac-discuss-en] LACRALO About Issues

 Dear members of LACRALO,

 As he begins a new era in our region, we see the need to give priority to the question of the

 work together to solve the challenges existing in LACRALO long order

 strengthening LACRALO.

 With this goal in mind, we would like to announce that, with the support of the

 ALAC members of the region and the staff, we will begin a process step by step

 shortly. This process include support of a bilingual professional,

 mediation and team have many opportunities for members

 community to participate in the development of a strengthened form of LACRALO. US

 will provide more information shortly.

 We have the firm conviction that any outcome work to have a new and reborn

 region, for the benefit of all members of LACRALO, as well as for the end

 users we represent. To do this, we ask for the support and patience until

 We obtain more information about this process.

 A fraternal hug to all

 Humberto Carrasco - Chair

 Maritza Aguero - Secretary

[[--Original text (es)