[lac-discuss-en] ??? = Iso-8859-1 q = Fwd 3A_ = 5BLAC/COMMS = EDas_de == 5D_Gu = iso-8859-1 q = F3n_ _participaci-_ICANN = 27s_beginners_guides =?

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 18:56:38 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??? = Iso-8859-1 q = Fwd 3A_ = 5BLAC/COMMS = EDas_de == 5D_Gu = iso-8859-1 q = F3n_ _participaci-_ICANN = 27s_beginners_guides =?
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 FYI,

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 From: Alexandra Dans <alexandra.dans at icann.org>
 Date: June 4, 2014, 15:51
 Subject: [LAC / COMMS] Guas of participation - ICANN's beginners guides
 To: &quot;lac-comms-plan at icann.org&quot; <lac-comms-plan at icann.org>

 Dear friends,

 In the following link, encontrarn several guides of interest in Spanish for
 one fructfera participation in ICANN and its various structures.
 We believe that readings are of interest, particularly before the next
 ICANN 50 in London:

 https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/beginners-guides-2012-03-06-en

 Regards,

 Alexandra

 Prezados friends

 No link to follow vocvai vrios find em portugs interesse Guides
 participao succeeded to bem na uma e suas various estruturas ICANN.
 We credit that as so Leituras of interesse, particularly before da
 50 em next scheduled ICANN London:

 https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/beginners-guides-2012-03-06-en

 Saudis,

 Alexandra

 Dear friends,

 ICANN's beginners guides are also available in Inglés in the same link.
 Worth reading before ICANN 50 - London:
 https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/beginners-guides-2012-03-06-en

 Regards,

 Alexandra

 --------------------------

 Alexandra Dans

 alexandra.dans @ icann.org

 @ Alexdansopina

 Communications Manager for Latin America and the Caribbean

 * The House Latinoamrica Internet and the Caribbean *

 Rambla Republic of Mexico 6125
 Montevideo, 11400

 Uruguay

 ICANN

 * One World, One Internet *

 [Image: cid: 6E00B7F4-9ED5-80EA-4ED1-3B5B889C11C5]

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/9df92e9ca0.html