[lac-discuss-en] Teleconference LACRALO ELECCTIONS

silvia.vivanco at icann.org silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Thu Feb 20 00:45:33 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Teleconference LACRALO ELECCTIONS
 From: silvia.vivanco at icann.org

 Dear candidates for President and Secretary LACRALO

 We appreciate your participation in today's call. I invite you to use the main page for further discussion WIKI.

 I've included the questions that arose in the chat in comments section of the WIKI.

 The recording of the Sern reunin transcripciny placed in the WIKI as soon as possible.

 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+Candidates+Teleconference+2014-02-19?focusedCommentId=47254881#comment-47254881

 Thank you very much for your active participation in this process of elections

 Best Regards

 Silvia

 Silvia Vivanco
 Manager, At-Large Regional Affairs