[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 Interesante_art = FAlo_sobre_transi = q = iso-8859-1 F3n_IANA ci = q =??

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Tue Oct 21 16:16:23 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Iso-8859-1 Interesante_art = FAlo_sobre_transi = q = iso-8859-1 F3n_IANA ci = q =??
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 We had an excellent opportunity to talk with Mrs Penny Pritzker f2f (the
 new US DoC Secretar- During our DNS WOMEN breakfast she was kind to
 Attend) about questions in Original. It is quite clear to me That is eager to US
 get hands off STI from ICANN will do but only under clear and controlled
 Circumstances. The IGC is working to offer some initial proposal next
 january. I believe we need to wait to see what the group can offer. This
 ICANN 51 meeting HAD Explored in many ways the issue in all meeting I have
 Been in different Communities, so I believe we are all aware about the
 process and Its Risks. From my view I believe now Shall we help the
 group, specially ALAC Representatives with clear thoughts acerca what shall
 be Considered under NTIA transition stewardship over IANA.
 Best to all.
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av.Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for any typos.

 On 10/20/14, 20:59, &quot;Alejandro Pisanty&quot; <apisanty at gmail.com> wrote:
 > Alberto,
 >
 > Read a little more long time (7 seconds required for
 > Biography of the author, for the case of &quot;Virginia&quot; do not shoot signals of
 > Recognition) identify a malicious company connoted
 > Operator domain name registrations between trainers psibles
 > This opinion.
 >
 > Alejandro Pisanty
 >
 > 20.10.2014 17:29 GMT-05: 00 Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org> :

 To read &gt;&gt; in a short time and see that mentioned on important tems
 This &gt;&gt;
 >> Process.

 Http://goo.gl/1pKFzO &gt;&gt;

 Best regards &gt;&gt;