[lac-discuss-en] General Assembly LACRALO

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Tue Nov 6 14:26:53 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: General Assembly LACRALO
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Mr. President,

 out much trouble to use good netiquette and include the URL ...

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ! ! ! !!
 NEW PHONE NUMBER - NUMBER OF NEW phone

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 FROM +525541444475 Mexico

 SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM, 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the group on LinkedIn UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org [lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] on behalf of JosFrancisco Arce [josefranciscoarce at gmail.com]
 Posted on: Monday, November 5, 2012 23:06
 To: LACRALO Espaol
 Subject: [lac-discuss-es] General Assembly LACRALO

 Dear,

 As is mentioned in the last meeting of the region there is already a
 wiki space that I share with you at the end of this email, where
 be able to find:

 a. - The summary of what happened at the general meeting,
 b. - The final agenda
 c. - Outline of proposals on how to move forward with the assembly.

 The most important thing is that we do comenatrios, questions on the wiki or
 on the list until the next monthly meeting, where and will the
 the new start date.

 Regards

 JosArce. -

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/bfc29cba70.html