[IDN-WG] ACTION/IDN WG by 27 March - Script Root Zone Label Generation Rules PCs

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Thu Mar 26 02:30:05 UTC 2020

Dear IDN WG members,

Thanks Evin.

As a practice, ALAC does not usually comment on RZ LGR proposals, unless
there is a special reason to do so. We do, however, encourage our members
who belong to the respective language communities to consider providing
comments.

Therefore, we do not think an ALAC statement is necessary for these two
cases. Pls let us know if you think otherwise.

Stay safe,

With kind regards,

satish