[IDN-WG] Fwd: [UA-Measurement] UA Readiness Training for Java Developers

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Fri Feb 14 15:13:49 UTC 2020

This is the first time I hear about the ICANN learning course so I searched for it; this is what I found: https://learn.icann.org/#/public-dashboard

I think everyone on this thread agrees that the learning experience can be enhanced by adding an audio-visual dimension to the reading material. Other aspect is the distribution channel. One channel could be the ICANN learning platform<https://learn.icann.org/#/public-dashboard> and other the UASG Tech youtube channel<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsZQcTPv4Q2TRdx4w7V1ouw>. I would have both for coverage, but prefer the frictionless experience of YouTube (i.e. no sign-in required).

I would welcome your ideas as to how to make the UA learning materials more effective.

Dennis