[IDN-WG] UA at EuroDIG 2020

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 5 11:26:48 UTC 2020

Dear all,
This email is to inform you that UA is going to be one of the topics to be discussed at EuroDIG 2020 that will take place in Trieste from 10 to 12 June, preceded by YOUthDIG starting 8 June.
Please see the references below:

  *   EuroDIG 2020 web site https://www.eurodig.org/index.php?id=76
  *   Draft programme https://eurodigwiki.org/wiki/Draft_programme_2020
  *   List of proposals https://eurodigwiki.org/wiki/EuroDIG_proposals_2020

Please look in particular at the sessions PRE-06, that is about the DC-DNSI (Dynamic Coalition on DNS issues) who has focused on UA this last year - but may not have UA as a topic in 2020 - and WS-15 that is about Universal acceptance, IDNs and multilingualism online.
The relevant proposals are #30, #36, #57, #87, #174.
I believe that once the working groups for the preparation of the sessions will be formed we should participate to the discussion and propose our ideas and contributions to the session.
Best regards,
Roberto