[IDN-WG] Fwd: [Bpf-localcontent] IGF 2019: Request Bilateral Rooms during the 14th IGF in Berlin

Yeseul Kim borisu0815 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 15:42:26 UTC 2019

FtF meeting for UA and multilingualism sounds great though I'm not sure
whether I will personally attend IGF this year.

But I wonder whether anyone from ICANN will be able to attend Youth IGF
summit which will also be held in Berlin in alignment of the global IGF? It
will be nice to see anyone representing ICANN there especially from youth
group (from 18 to 30 according to what the summit webpage defined).

Best,
Yeseul Kim