[IDN-WG] Proposal for the IGF 2019 in Berlin

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Sat Apr 13 01:17:12 UTC 2019

Hi Roberto

Agree, it may make sense to do this from the IDN-WG. I'm writing to you
separately with suggestions on merging the proposals.

Is anyone from this WG likely to be at the Berlin IGF, and would like to be
included as a speaker? Pls let us know (also note that you need to be
registered on the IGF site as a resource person before your name can be
added as a speaker).

satish