[IDN-WG] Is this list alive?

Satish Babu sbabu at ieee.org
Mon Feb 25 00:25:35 UTC 2019

Hi Roberto

Thanks for your interest in the IDN Working Group.

This WG is active occasionally, for instance when there is a technical
issue to be discussed within At-Large. It is not active on a day-to-day
basis. A part of IDN-related issues has been subsumed within the UAI,
whereas as the technical details such as LGRs/GPs are directly run by the
ICANN IDN program. Individuals within this group are, however, active in
this forum.

The UASG was set up to discuss *all* aspects of Universal Acceptance,
including Search engines and UI/UX aspects. Any questions on these aspects
are perhaps best handled in their group.

However, pls feel to raise any issue here that you believe is of
consequence to the global end-user community *vis-à-vis* IDNs.

With kind regards,

satish